Rabu, 06 Mei 2015

TRIANGEL WAY

Assalamualaikum Wr.Wb
Dear my beloved blog forever and ever, I'm so sad now. I have to face my life that full of challange. Yes I know the challange must be good for my better life, but maybe I'm almost surrender. I feelin tired, sometimes I called Allah to take me, to hold me tight, I miss be free.
 I have to faced TRIANGEL WAY of my life, could I choose one? And I get Answer NO. I have to faced all. Yes by my self, it means alone by HARD effort by HURT more. Huh but, however that, I know my Allah hate me like this. so BISMILLAHI ROHMANI ROHIM.
I will try. I will always try AGAIN. I have be STRONGER, I know Allah always with me even that Allah can't hold me now, I know Allah save me more than hold tight I want. yaAllah please always give me soundness, many people needs me :'(

1 komentar:

join my site yah :')